Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Websites 107

Have you ever wondered why barns are painted white or red or green?

To be honest, it was something I had never considered. But the other day, one of my favorite blog authors, whose website is entitled Synch-ro-ni-zing, posted an article entitled Why Are Barns Painted Red? or Sometimes White? or Green? You can access the article by clicking here.

The article is informative and may even send you down memory lane a bit.

In addition to learning some interesting facts and trivia, I also enjoyed learning where the term "bought the farm" came from. But I'm not giving anything away -- you'll have to head over to Synch-ro-ni-zing and find out. Then come on back and let me know what you enjoyed learning the most.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Thank you for the link and nice words!